Microsoft Office Forums

Go Back   Microsoft Office Forums > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-23-2020, 11:07 AM
coverland coverland is offline Outlook 2016 - reached mailbox limit Windows 7 64bit Outlook 2016 - reached mailbox limit Office 2016
Novice
Outlook 2016 - reached mailbox limit
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 2
coverland is on a distinguished road
Default Outlook 2016 - reached mailbox limit

I use Outlook 2016 as the user interface to my work Gmail account and recently encounter the max limit so my Outlook has stopped working, If I start a new Outlook file, it will fill up again as it syncs with my IMAP Gmail account. Is there a way for me to archive 80% of my Gmail where the IMAP sync only downloads the remaining 20% for example? Any suggestions for this issue? Thank you
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving emails in shared mailbox to personal mailbox hlock Outlook 0 12-12-2012 02:32 PM
Limit of Outlook strage capacity encountered! ARiley Outlook 1 09-09-2012 06:52 PM
Outlook 2007 outlook.pst has reached max size error kuntzd08 Outlook 1 11-13-2011 07:18 AM
Outlook 2016 - reached mailbox limit 4K size limit, Outlook 2003 Task Export sizzling4 Outlook 1 08-21-2010 04:52 PM
How to determine a user's mailbox size limit? enviroko Outlook 3 05-13-2010 07:02 AM

Other Forums: Access Forums - Senior Forums

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
MSOfficeForums.com is not affiliated with Microsoft