View Single Post

Old 04-12-2016, 04:15 PM
JennEx JennEx is offline Windows XP Office 2013
Competent Performer

JennEx is on a distinguished road

Hi Paul, happy to see you back.

So, with your data (the corrected version) and most recent report (from post 2), no changes on my part, this is the result ...

Not much improvement. In fact, the time ranges in section 1 and 2 that used to be ok are off now. LOL I've updated the fields that are displaying incorrect data by highlighting them in red.

I looked at my datasource, in particular the fields seemingly giving me the problems. I discovered that the colummns r#_base and r#_pitching weren't text. Testing the apostrophe possibility, upon removing it in that cell, the resulting value was a time formatted value. I entered "75" and it showed as 0:00.

I changed all the r#_base and r#_pitching columns to text and reran the merge document. Still crazy merged fields for those fields I changed to text. Closed the report, went back to the data and removed all the apostrophes. Reran the merge with the same results.

Quote:
Yes, but you're also getting time outputs in cells that don't have them
Among other oddities.

I also reduced the report to just 4 sections in the table instead of 8 just on a whim and experienced the same bad data for those 4.