View Single Post

Old 04-11-2016, 01:00 PM
JennEx JennEx is offline Windows XP Office 2013
Competent Performer

JennEx is on a distinguished road
Default Unable To Get Proper Merged Results

I have a merged report that relies on an Excel worksheet for its data.
In most part, the mail merge document merges the data correctly. I have 8 tables that share the same structure as far as the 5 mail merge fields go found in each table. The fields are all calculated the same, with only their mail merge field names differing from one table to another.

Despite copying the mail merge formula to each respective field between the 8 different tables, and changing the respective mail merge field names, I am getting inconsistent results on a few. The data is consistent, and all the header rows match the merge fields as far as I can tell.

I have attached the mail merge document (DT15v1_5.docx), the data source (Workbook "Aug-30 (Sun) schedule_3.xlsx" Worksheet "CORE") and a reference document showing all the 8 sections and their mail merge fields so that the formula can be easily read and modified.

In both the mail merge document and the reference document, the "code" in red is what is being misrepresented in the mail merge document. The fields in black are all correct.

I am wondering if someone would be so kind as to take a look at these problems and try to isolate their cause? I've copied, and reedited each several times and only ever get the wrong presentation. If I can offer more information to assist, please ask.

Thank you all in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: docx DT15v1_5.docx (413.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: docx merge fields.docx (34.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: xlsx Aug-30 (Sun) schedule_3.xlsx (23.0 KB, 11 views)