View Single Post

Old 04-08-2016, 05:58 AM
SavGDK SavGDK is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

SavGDK is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the confusion. The list that is in Filter Workbook Sheet 1 that nameset is listed on sheet 3 of the same workbook, the column next to the nameset has all the parameters. What I want returned is the data from SavRefExample workbook that meets the parameters i.e. that is between those temperatures. So I want all the columns returned, as long as the value in column AE in the SavRefExample meets the criteria, based on what is selected in the filter workbook.

As far as how you can know, I was trying to figure out how to right the IF statements to look at the numbers in Column AE in the SavRefExample workbook to return the appropriate data, maybe there is no way to do it using Vlookup and If statements.

The way I pictured it working was the mode selected in the Filter Workbook Sheet 1 CellB1, would then go out and query all the data that matches the ranges determined by the mode, and then pull that data into the Filter workbook for further analysis. That way there is little chance we will corrupt the other workbook.

I updated the data and reattached here

Dan
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx SavRefExample.xlsx (12.2 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by SavGDK; 04-08-2016 at 05:59 AM. Reason: forgot attachement