View Single Post

Old 04-07-2016, 05:06 AM
JennEx JennEx is offline Windows XP Office 2013
Competent Performer

JennEx is on a distinguished road
Default At A Loss ...

I'm struggling with this LOL.

here are the 'STARTS' and 'END' columns from the data source. Columns N and P are the original columns of data. The columns to the right of each of them are the equivalent values but in number format. If there were any text values in the original I would expect to find errors in the number formatted info.

Same goes with the columns EB and ED, 'e1_start' and 'e2_end' respectively. It would appear, if my testing was correct, they to are all numerical.

So, not sure what more I can do to rule out inconsistent data in those columns of data.

However, in the e2_start and e2_columns, the cells that do not hold numbers (time values) are blank. No spaces, no formatted white text, just blank. Is that inconsistent data that would force those merge fields to behave in this manner? Would those blanks need to be filled with "some?" number, and if so, what could I use? 0 is a valid time that would show up in the merge as a time which would be inappropriate. (These time represent shifts, and if its blank, it means there is no shift.)