View Single Post

Old 02-26-2016, 05:07 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA_abroad View Post
1) You say that every time that the field updates the image revert to the original colors. Is it the same for the size as it is apparently happening in my case?
Yes.
There is a registry patch to prevent the resizing of Linked Excel Objects, but it doesn't have the same effect on other linked objects:
1. Open the Registry Editor, then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\E xcel\Options
2. Add a new DWORD value: QFE_Boston
3. Set the new DWORD value to 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FA_abroad View Post
2) About using Tables for the images. It might be a bit late to change that in my document but maybe I have no choice..... The only thing is that I also have Tables with equations and with the caption "Table" instead of "Figure". Is there any risk on having some tables with images and other tables with different data and different types of captions for every table?
No. The captions don't really care what they're attached to.

In my previous reply, I referred to a macro for automating the conversion of & captions to a two-row table, with the image on one row and the caption on the other. For such a macro, see: https://www.msofficeforums.com/word/...html#post92363

See also: https://www.msofficeforums.com/word/...html#post78488