View Single Post

Old 02-25-2016, 09:57 AM
Greymare Greymare is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2013
Novice

Greymare is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
If you have not been using/assigning layer properties to your images and you have been copying/pasting, then you should go to the Layers dialog menu and make sure all images have the associated boxes for "Visible" and "Print" checked (see attachment). If they are not checked, the objects will not appear in your .pdf file. If they are checked and still not appearing in your file...something else is the problem. If the problem persist, could you upload a portion of the file (if it is not sensitive) so that I could assess? (I only have Visio 2003 installed...so, it you attempt this option make sure and save as a 2003 file..if possible).

Jim, I looked over the settings and they are the same as yours. I tried to attach the PDF and the Visio file but the PDF is to big and I don't see VSD files in the list. The VSD file is 13.2 MB so I doubt it would meet the file size even if I could. So I did a screen shot of what I am seeing with the Visio file and the PDF. I had to chop off a little of the Visio file to get it under the 300kb. I am not sure the pictures will help you much. All the boxes you see in the Visio file where copied from each other then I changed the colors and label. If you want I can email you the file if you want to send me a good email address through a PM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PDF File.jpg (38.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Visio Drawing2.jpg (269.8 KB, 11 views)