View Single Post

Old 12-16-2015, 08:30 AM
lonniepoet lonniepoet is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2013
Advanced Beginner

lonniepoet is on a distinguished road
Default Formula Help for Dividing Properly

I have a spreadsheet that calculates the amount of board needed in order to run multiple orders using the same components. The yellow fields will be input fields for the user, the purple fields will be titles that do not change, and the white fields will be the displayed calculations. This is a more advanced version of a spreadsheet I did for single orders (floodcoat workup_single). I have two versions of what I am trying to do now, but I can’t get the math to work right. The spreadsheet I want to be using is “Floodcoat Workup_Combos_LGC_12-15-15.” Long story short, column U calculates how many component pieces will be required to run all units. Column F displays how many pieces can fit on one sheet to be die cut. This should be a simple math formula (=U6/F6) to get the Total Sheets REQ (Column E), but each time I do this and drag the formula down I get the #DIV error message displayed for items with input data. I would also like Column V to calculate the total MSF for each order (should be Total Sheets REQ * Sq Ft. or Column E * H) and not display errors messages as well. Lastly, V50/51 should look at the 10% marked-up total from V49 and display the correct cost by looking at the INDEX, which I have working in the other two spreadsheets. However, with the error messages it won’t work. Any help would be much appreciated and I am willing to share more information if needed.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Floodcoat Workup_Combos_LGC_12-15-15.xlsx (40.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: xlsx floodcoat workup_single.xlsx (19.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: xlsx Floodcoat Workup_Combos.xlsx (39.4 KB, 6 views)