View Single Post

Old 12-14-2015, 02:12 PM
isasa74 isasa74 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

isasa74 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesdh View Post
Ok,

Now you lost me. I ran your code without the modification and ran the modified code. I compared the 2 runs and could not see a difference in the 2 runs.
I'm very sorry for the confusion, you don't see differences probably because you run it on the same raw data, try to modify one of the two sheets (better the sheet2) to create "discrepancies" on purpose.

My code in absence of the " V" concatenates the columns in Sheet2 and via index/match reports the concatenation to H in sheet1

Yours seems to concatenate the first six columns in sheet1 reporting them in H of the same sheet1

I have uploaded another file, this time you can start from the very raw data, please run the " prepare" button (sub_Main) to have the two sheets prepared for comparison and then the " run check".
you will notice that Sheet1 one is very different in the format before the preparation (currency for example are expressed with words USD/EUR rather than with symbols), that is because the two sheets are actually coming from different systems.

EDIT attached File was wrong , now attached the correct one sorry
hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsm RAW_TEST_12_October_copy2.xlsm (131.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by isasa74; 12-14-2015 at 02:22 PM. Reason: typo