View Single Post

Old 09-27-2015, 12:30 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodingGuruInTraining View Post
I'm getting an error with this section saying "The requested member of the collection does not exist." When I hover over the i, it says i = 10, if that helps at all.
In that case, I suggest you check the table that's causing the error - most likely its layout doesn't conform to what you've said they should.
Quote:
I found out why some tables were going off the page; the tables had text wrapping on, which I know can also mess with repeating header rows.
The code unwraps all the tables in the sample you provided and centres them on the page, so I'd expect it to do likewise with your other tables.
Quote:
Sorry I keep forgetting little additions, but I was wondering how you set the vertical and horizontal alignments per column/row.
You'd have to do that on a cell-by-cell basis, for which you could, for example, set one format for the whole table, then modify just the cells that differ from what the table as a whole should have. You really shouldn't be trying to work with the cell widths but with their indexing; given that the code processes all except the first row in blocks of 5 cells, it's a trivial undertaking to work within that structure. In any event, you should be looking at the question of what paragraph Styles ought to apply to the cells and using those, not just trying to override whatever formatting is already there.