View Single Post

Old 09-24-2015, 04:02 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundSound View Post
eventually I did find the little box to show 'more restore points' and then it worked to go back to 9/4 when there was an automatic restore point. Office 2013 worked OK immediately as soon as I did that, and then I went to Windows Update or System Update or what it's called, and got the OS updates that I'd rolled back.
Had you repaired the Office installation, as suggested way back in post #2, none of that might have been necessary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundSound View Post
You folks were incorrect when you suggested the install was not legit,
Thanks for the brickbat, but it was your misleading information that gave that impression. So, if you want to start throwing brickbats, aim at your feet. I might also add that nothing you've said in your latest post dispels the impression you don't have a valid licence.
Quote:
You didn't have to answer every time I wrote something - some of the comments I added were just to document.
Which made it unnecessarily difficult to work out what the issue was. If you want to make notes about something, don't go cluttering public forums with them...