View Single Post

Old 09-23-2015, 04:38 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

As I said, the macro won't process tables with merged columns (i.e. cells spanning more than one column); that's because such tables can't be process on a column-by-column basis - processing such tables requires knowing which cells to select for processing. If you don't believe that's the issue, attach a document to a post containing a representative problem table (no data needed). You do that via the paperclip symbol on the 'Go Advanced' tab at the bottom of this screen.

PS: Instead of using 'ColorIndex = wdWhite' I'd suggest using 'LineStyle = wdLineStyleNone'. That way, at least, the cell gridlines remain visible on-screen.