View Single Post

Old 06-27-2010, 11:09 AM
cindymiller cindymiller is offline Windows Vista Office 2003
Novice

cindymiller is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Three easy (certainly for experts!) Word-questions

First of all, I'm totally new to Word, so please bear this in mind while reading my questions of answering them...

For a newsletter I have finally managed to make a reasonable template that I can use throughout the entire Newsletter, apart from a few minor changes on certain pages. The skeleton is now ready. However:

1. I have made three skeleton pages apart from each other, but HOW do I combine them into ONE document? Because of the fact that this Newsletter is made up of text-boxes, a SELECT ALL does not work, so I cannot copy my one page and paste it after an existing one. How does one use SELECT ALL on a page that is made up of textboxes and how can I paste that after an existing page?

2. My second questions is related to that: if I select the option Textbox, on the page it says "Make your drawing here" (I have a Dutch Word-version, so forgive translation-errors!). Why do I get a message about making a drawing, while all I want to do is have a container for plain text?

3. When invoking graphics, how can I exactly determine where on the page I can place the graphic? If I do this, it places the graphic somewhere on the page, but I cannot drag it to the place I want to.

Hope my questions are making sense and that someone can help me.

Best regards,
Cindy Amsterdam