Thread: [Solved] Minimize word document
View Single Post

Old 08-30-2015, 06:53 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 8 Office 2013

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

The Windows Task Bar is a Windows feature. It is usually found at the bottom of the screen and shows active applications, and sometimes individual files, that are open.

I have my task bar on the right side because it lets me show more items that way without using up valuable screen real estate. Attached is a screen shot showing the context menu that appears when I right-click on it. Note the Cascade option.

The size and location of a Word window, which is open as a window rather than maximized, is set by the size of the window displayed last time Word was exited, I believe. Until you change this, by resizing a window, closing all other Word windows, and then closing Word with that being the last Word window, it will remain the default. If your windows are always maximized, it is hard to notice what this setting is until you change to the window display.
Attached Images
File Type: png 00 deleteme 1.png (85.5 KB, 31 views)