View Single Post

Old 08-14-2015, 02:37 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
I understand your suggestion on using macro as the option to lock data and I will try and explore the option. However, as I've told you earlier, most of the clients will face security issues in their internal systems due to the macro enabled document. Maybe the drop down can be a replacement for it.
Your clients do not need a macro-enabled document unless (a) you don't provide them with a macro-enabled template; and (b) you expect them to do the locking. A dropdown is no substitute for locking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
is there as macro free way to ensure that the users complete all fields in the form?
No.