Thread: [Solved] Help with if then statements
View Single Post

Old 07-15-2015, 06:46 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent chadwick View Post
So, I'm really confused. When the drop-down menu is XX, I want the exit macro to create a new additional form field.
Well, except for the 'XX', which you originally said was '1000', if you have a look at the document I provided, you'll see it does exactly that.

To determine where the dependent text formfield should go, a bookmark is needed. To that end, the document I provided has a bookmark named 'BkMk' at the destination. The macro likewise refers to that bookmark - not the dropdown's bookmark or any other formfield's bookmark. So, if you want to use the macro, you need to do likewise. Your bookmark name doesn't have to be 'BkMk' but, if you decide to use any other name, you must create the bookmark via Insert|Bookmark and edit the macro to refer to that name.