View Single Post

Old 07-06-2015, 12:36 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeFresh View Post
The problem seems to lie in when the endnotes extend beyond one page. If you change the Endnote Text style from double to single spaced, you can see it moves location.
What moves location? Your attachment already has a very large font, with the notes extending over two pages. The only thing odd I can see is that you've messed around with the endnote separator, etc., to insert double paragraphs with large spacing. You can fix those by going into Draft view, clicking on 'Show Notes' on the References tab, then choosing the endnote separator, etc. from the dropdown. The essential difference between my attachment and yours in that respect, is that I've formatted the endnote separator, etc. as 1pt text in paragraphs with 0 before/after spacing.