View Single Post

Old 05-16-2015, 11:39 PM
laucn laucn is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

laucn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by excelledsoftware View Post
Glad it worked. As for the additional add on I would be happy to help. I need to clarify a little further though.
Right now your data is set up to have a data row and then the manipulation rows below. If you want to add the row titles (Manipulation 1, Manipulation 2 etc.) Then I need to know how exactly you would want it to happen. Do you want to put in the data and then click a button that automatically fills in the manipulations based off of how many spaces there are between the data rows? Can you post a sample workbook with one worksheet that has the data you want to enter and then another worksheet that has the result of what you are looking for.
Hi, thanks for your quick response, i didn't expect this as i believe its now midnight at your area.

My data were imported from a text file.
The original piece of data looks like this:

On the earlier example, the rows of "Manipulation 1" and “Manipulation 2" were added with manual effort.
After execute the codes, i would like the Manipulation row to be added, and the calculation result to be populated respectively.
And outcome should looks like this, assuming i would like to add only two manipulation rows.

A button is not necessary, hit F5 execute the codes is good enough.

And many thanks again ^^