View Single Post

Old 03-18-2015, 05:23 PM
famres famres is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

famres is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesdh View Post
H,
Not really sure what you want. But, if you want to print "Invoice Warning" you can hide the column you do not want to see.
Can you tell us you cut what form which sheet and paste it to which sheet?
You have Green in sheets Warning and Adjusted. Do you want it in both?
If I knew how you can use formula for you file. No need for a code. I"m sure someone on the forum knows how to do this via a formula. But, I'll look at it from a code view.
Thank you so much for responding,
I dont think I did a good job of explaining myself. The Insurance Payment Report is a report that is generated from our current billing software. I am wanting to be able to use this spreadsheet to create an invoice that we can provide to our contract therapists showing the same information from Insurance Payment Report that is in columns highlighted in yellow (basically the names of clients that were seen/the DOS/the PCT)....I want to use the data from the yellow "Applied Payments" column to be able to automatically populate a corresponding "Adjusted Amount" that will be paid out to the therapists (This would be the GREEN Column that I added to the "Invoice Wanting" spreadsheet. The third speadsheet is a table of the current amounts that we pay out when we are paid a set amount by insurance....for example when Insurance pays us $47.94 as listed in the "Adjusted Payment " worksheet...we pay the therapist $37....so I would want for this to automatically populate on the "Invoice Wanting" spreadsheet.

If I cut and past the data from "Insurance payment Report" to "Invoice Wanting" my HOPE is that there is some way that the $ amounts listed in column P can somehow reference the "Adjusted Pay Amt" table from 3rd spreadsheet and automatically populate column R with the amount that we need to pay therapist. I would not want the data from Row P (applied payments) to be visible on the "Invoice Wanting" spreadsheet.

I hope this may be a little clearer now?

Thanks!