View Single Post

Old 02-19-2015, 06:46 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmackfack View Post
I'm supposed to research and its not clear where the instructions would take me. Also, most of the instructions are perfectly clear. Those particular instructions aren't, so that's kind of fishy. Are you sure you don't know how to help? Are you sure you don't know how to help?
Researching doesn't mean asking someone else to spoon-feed you. Have you looked at the various tabs on the Word Ribbon? Sure I know how to do all this (and, thus, how to help), but that's not the point.

Your #7 requires nothing more than selecting the target cell and using the Formula button on the Layout tab of the Table Tools context Ribbon, then following the rest of the instructions. Nothing difficult there.

Your #7 12 - #7 15 require nothing more than following the amply detailed instructions you've been given. It's a bit rich asking for advice on how to follow such instructions.