View Single Post

Old 01-27-2015, 01:52 PM
ksigcajun ksigcajun is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Advanced Beginner

ksigcajun is on a distinguished road
Default Bolding in script

I'm sure this has been covered previously, so I do apologize. I did search, but couldnt find what I was looking for.

I've built a script that will place text in a form when an option button is chosen. I want to have the numbers for each paragraph bolded and not the text.

I know how to bold the entire paragraph, but not just some.

Ex: Currently
10.2.3 - By clicking on the form name, form description or form settings link from the New Form or Edit Form screen, you will activate the form settings interface. The form settings interface consists of three tabs. Each tab consists of options and settings for the form.

10.2.4 - You may select to either use a text based button or an image button. If you would like to use text for a button simply select Text and type in what you would like to appear as the button text. To use an image, select Image and enter the full path to the image you would like to use for the submit button.

Need it to be
10.2.3 - By clicking on the form name, form description or form settings link from the New Form or Edit Form screen, you will activate the form settings interface. The form settings interface consists of three tabs. Each tab consists of options and settings for the form.

10.2.4 - You may select to either use a text based button or an image button. If you would like to use text for a button simply select Text and type in what you would like to appear as the button text. To use an image, select Image and enter the full path to the image you would like to use for the submit button.

PHP Code:
Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
If 
Me.OptionButton1.Value True Then
   Set oRng 
ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("BM2").Range
     oRng
.Text "10.2.3 - By clicking on the form name, form description or form settings link from the New Form or Edit Form screen, you will activate the form settings interface. The form settings interface consists of three tabs. Each tab consists of options and settings for the form." vbCr _
"10.2.4 - You may select to either use a text based button or an image button. If you would like to use text for a button simply select Text and type in what you would like to appear as the button text. To use an image, select Image and enter the full path to the image you would like to use for the submit button."vbCr _
ActiveDocument
.Bookmarks.Add "BM2"oRng
End 
If
End Sub