View Single Post

Old 01-14-2015, 06:23 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

As I have already said, you template has both an AutoNew macro and a Document_New macro. Those macro both load your userform, requiring the data to be input twice. That's why you'll see it flicker and clear after the first time you input the data then close the form. If you check both the NewMacros module and the ThisDocument module in the template, you'll see what I am talking about.

As for what happens once the userform has closed, that has nothing to do with any code related to the userform. It is likely to be due to other things going on in your system - the problem does not occur on my system.