View Single Post

Old 01-11-2015, 03:14 PM
thetraininglady thetraininglady is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Competent Performer

thetraininglady is on a distinguished road

Which country are you in?
The exam uses the actual application for you to do the exam, it's not a simulated environment so the normal methods will all work. I use alot of keyboard shortcuts but in the exams I always used the Ribbon/Menu's for the majority. Essentially as long as you meet the requirements of the question that is all that matters. One thing I do recommend that is if you have a question you are not sure of, do a little searching around to find how to answer and then Reset the question. There is a button you push to reset the question, then answer it correctly using the correct steps.
Some questions are multi-part questions whilst others have only 1 outcome to meet.

I am based in Australia and the company who manages the certification program here has Practice Test software you can purchase to test out your skills. See your local exam distributor for more information. The exams are run by Certiport.com so they have information on their website about the exams, objectives etc and if you login to the Certiport Portal (you will need an account for this to use during your exam) then they have some tools in there to assist also.

Let me know if you have any further questions.