View Single Post

Old 01-08-2015, 05:31 AM
Steve81uk Steve81uk is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2013
Novice

Steve81uk is on a distinguished road

Oh sorry I did not mean to come off as impatient for a response, I know there could be a wait, am fine with that I feel I need a break from this at the moment to be honest. makes the head hurt.. I just meant that I did not even see my post posted.

okay, am not good at explaining I guess. I'l try with the use of pictures,

1. I have a huge list with lots of information, this I have managed to sort into alphabetical order by use of a variety of function statements.

2. I managed to use the INDEX function to transpose the data as I could not work out any other way.

3. My main aim is to have the columns beside each Location to automatically show any data that is in the same location (to start from column B, I worked out one way but it gave the data from the Column starting with that location)

Maybe I am going the wrong way completely to get to the result I want, if you can do it without even transposing the data that will be even better. (I need it in this format to be able to progress to my next step of what I need to do with this data, But no worries I should be running after this stage, and should hopefully not need any more help)

This is possibly the clearest I can try and make it, I apologise if this still needs better explaining.

Thanks again.

Steve

Last edited by Steve81uk; 01-08-2015 at 05:33 AM. Reason: made clearer still.