View Single Post

Old 12-04-2014, 12:17 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EditorMargaret View Post
The font settings in the Style definitions in the template are fine -- they say to use Cambria for headings. The weird thing is that, when I publish new documents from my content management system -- based on the template -- they Style definitions in the published document say to use Calibri (and indeed, that's exactly what happens). Is there something in Word that overrides a template style setting?
As I already said, having the 'Automatically update document styles' setting checked in the document will do that. Changing that setting after the fact, in either the document or its template, is of no consequence. You need to change the Style definitions in the template.