View Single Post

Old 12-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbucher View Post
I really appreciate the feedback.

I tried updating the formfield to the 'calculate on exit', however, I don't see that as an option under Developer, Properties.

How would I convert all drop downs to this format?
How do I create unique internal bookmark names for each drop down? I thought I already completed this (OC1, OC2,...OC7) for the organizational competencies section (Section I), yet it doesn't appear to calculate when adding the formula you sent.

Thank you so much. I am so lost with completing this document.
There is no automated way to convert content control dropdowns to legacy formfield dropdowns. I'm sure someone could come up with a vba method for doing this but it would not be a minor undertaking. If you have hundreds of them, you might want to pay someone (else) to do this. I would not attempt it and expect it would not be cheap. Otherwise, you will need to create new (legacy) formfield dropdowns and delete the existing (content control) ones.

Greg Maxey's Add-In for legacy form fields can be useful. Add Classic FormField Controls to Ribbon