View Single Post

Old 10-31-2014, 02:24 AM
magfo magfo is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2013
Novice

magfo is on a distinguished road
Default Outlook Folder Pane has changed on it's own

I have been out the office for 2 days and started up this morning to find my Outlook 2013 has changed the way the folders are listed down the left hand side. I have various accounts and each account had the sub folders - Inbox, Sent Items, Outbox, Junk Mail, Deleted Items (just the basic folders really). Now I have started up this morning and suddenly each account has a whole list of subfolders including calendar, contacts, journal, notes etc and not only this, but each line with the folders name has a folder icon first (or a little calendar icon in the case of the calendar etc) Before, the list was just the words and no icons.

I haven't done anything to the program, the only thing I can think of is that I received an email with a calendar item in it (it was a genuine thing) and I opened it, but then decided I didn't need it. Nothing changed there and then, but this is the first time I have opened the program again since then so wonder if this has anything to do with it.

It's like the program has had an update and reset the folder view. But I can't see anywhere to put the folder view back to the way it was.

Can anyone shed any light on why this has changed?

Thanks