View Single Post

Old 10-12-2014, 08:16 PM
jaradani jaradani is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

jaradani is on a distinguished road
Default Need to create a "Yes/NO" Form and based on answers prompt for informatin

I am trying create the following document in word. It is a series of simple "Yes/NO" answers to a series of questions. I was planning on using "Check Box Content controls" to allow the client / user of the form to simply click and select Yes or No to each question. Based on the client's answers to the questions I want the form to request additional information from the client and/or identify potential warnings.

For ex. - Question: #3 "Does your annual salary contain bonus income?" Ans: "Yes" <-- Check box content control

In the case above, I want the form to reference the answer to that specific question and provide the following request "Must provide Bonus income for past 2yrs".

I do not know how to reference "Check box Content controls" in Word. If I was using Excel the check box content control places a value in a cell. I can reference that cell and run a logic test but in WORD I have no idea how to accomplish this task. What is the solution for this?

I am novice in VBA. I have the ability to follow your logic (I used to program in Cobalt and PASCAL in high school many, many years ago) but I do not know the ins and outs of VBA. please help!