View Single Post

Old 09-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Carchee Carchee is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2007
Advanced Beginner

Carchee is on a distinguished road

The DN numbers are crazy and don't make sense to me either, however it is an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard and so I just go along with it

One note to make is the last three items on the lists (Pressure and Compound Gauges, Vacuum Switch) will not need any type of conversion, they are constants and the sizes never change. This is why I didn't include them in the original lists, but then I thought I needed to include everything so we can see if they create any errors. Is there a way to omit code from altering those last three lines? This also means that the PSI conversion isn't needed.

I'm still getting the error on the list contained on Sheet2 that I sent you. That's the error I'm not sure why it's happening and can't figure it out. But I did find what contents is making it crash. It's the "7 Gal" in the pH FEED PUMP specifications line. When I delete that or move it so it's not the last two words in the statement I don't get an error. But no matter where I move it within the statement it won't convert.