View Single Post

Old 09-15-2014, 02:18 PM
studiogeek studiogeek is offline Mac OS X Office 2008 for Mac
Novice

studiogeek is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
Money/payment isn't an issue - any help given through these forums is always gratis. I'm quite happy to help, along the lines of the old adage:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime...
Macropod,
Although it would be nice, I don't want to learn MSW right now. I have to convert an entire practice to Electronic Medical Records and in house dictation and this is what they pay me to do, not figure out MSW. They asked me if i could easily figure this out for them or find someone who can do it for them. I try only to be on the clock for things I am an "expert" at. I will gladly pass everything else on to other experts. Do you know someone who is an expert and will do this for a fair price?
Charles,
Thank you for the link. That looks like what we are looking for but no one here has the time to work through learning to do that. I just took a look at it and it looks promising but too time consuming to learn for MSW rookies. If you want to do it, please call or text me at 64six-32one-493six.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
It's not clear from your post exactly where the patient data are added - in the header or in the document body. Assuming the latter, all you need do is:
1. Open the template for editing
2. Set the page layout options for a 'Different first page'
3. Apply a unique Style name (e.g. 'Patient') to the range containing the patient data
4. Temporarily create a 2nd page
5. Insert a STYLEREF field into the 2nd page header, referencing the 'Patient' Style, plus the Page # field
6. Delete the page break used to create the temporary second page.
7. Save the template
Macropod,
That also looks quite promising however for someone who has never done more than a resume in MSW my first few attempts yielded more new questions than answers. I really appreciate the time you took to try and explain it to me (us). If you know someone that can do this for us (and be paid), please have them call me or text me at 64six-32one-493six,
Thank You,
Tony