View Single Post

Old 03-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Guinea Guinea is offline Windows 7 Office 2007
Novice

Guinea is on a distinguished road
Default Income/Budget Calendar?

I am not even sure if Excel is capable of performing the functions that I am looking for, but I figured I would try. If not, I would like to at least be pointed in the right direction. Basically I want a document that can take my input, like some of the Excel budget templates out on the internet today....

The difference is, I want it to be somewhat of a calendar that allows me to plan out my finances as of future income dates. For example, if I have 500 dollars now. I get paid 400 dollars every Wednesday. I want to be able to type in an income or an expense on the days of a calendar and have all of the calendar days display what my total amount will be, so I know if I will end up going negative.... Here is an example:

March 1 - 500 starting budget
March 3 - First wednesday, 400 deposit, net = 900
March 5 - Car payment, 200, net = 700
March 10 - Next wednesday, 400 deposit, net = 1100
March 13 - Insurance, 100, net = 1000

Obviously I want this in a clean calendar form, not just text. I know this is asking a lot, but if anyone has seen anything like this or could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it... Something like this would really help my finances and be able to plan my expenses much more clearly.