View Single Post

Old 08-26-2014, 09:12 PM
rogcar75 rogcar75 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Novice

rogcar75 is on a distinguished road
Default Is it possible to take a row on sheet 1 and transfer the info to sheet 2 by rows on conditions.

Ok here is what I want to do, if anyone can help:

On sheet 1 I have a player universe.
On sheet 2 I have 2 tables setup
1 for position players
1 for pitchers.

I am wanting to take the info from rows 5 and 8 to the position players table, thru Column I.
Also would like the rows of info from sheet 1 to be placed on starting row 4, then the next players info placed on row 5.
(And the condition would be if that position player is owned by a certain owner in column J, the examples i have used for this test is rog in column J as a owner for these 2 position players.)

I am wanting to take the info from rows 7 and 11 to the Pitchers table, thru Column I.
Also would like the rows of info from sheet 1 to be placed on starting row 4, then the next players info placed on row 5.
(And the condition would be if that pitcher player is owned by a certain owner in column J, the examples i have used for this test is rog in column J as a owner for these 2 pitcher players.)

I am pretty sure this can be done, but I evidently don't have the smarts to do it, any help is greatly appreciated, on the formula to do these actions.
Thanks Rog.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsm Testformulaforsheet2pitcherposition.xlsm (323.4 KB, 8 views)