View Single Post

Old 07-28-2014, 09:00 AM
bdouglas1011 bdouglas1011 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2013
Novice

bdouglas1011 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for formula that would create an average from certain criteria with in excel

I have attached (2) sheets - (Book1) is what I have working & would like to know if you think there is any easier way to do the same thing and receive the same output. (Book2) is the way it comes whit out any changes on my part.

As you see on Book1 - The blue color indicates anything happening between the hours of 1800 & 0600.
The Grey are things happening between 1800 & 0600.

Normally there would be no highlighting on this sheet I did that to breakdown activity that happened between those times of the day

As of now I insert a module that looks for 2 user defined functions.

What I want is a breakdown of the Average of the (Drilling & Sliding) You can see the output i Have already and it works good.
I am looking for the Average ROP for drilling & sliding that occurred B/W the hours of 0600 & 1800 and then the Average of Sliding that occurred during the same times.

Then I am looking for the same thing B/W the hours of 1800 & 0600:

We used military times to know whether it is daytime or night time.
I am trying to be able to get away of highlighting the activity but still come out with the same answers.

Book2 is the way it comes before I change anything - Any help would be great or is the way I do it the easiest way to get these results.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsm Book1.xlsm (26.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: xlsx Book2.xlsx (16.4 KB, 7 views)