View Single Post

Old 07-15-2014, 05:06 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is online now Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

From Microsoft Answers thread...
Quote:
I have not reviewed your code. Sorry, it is not my strong suit.

However, if the keyboard shortcuts become active when the Add-In template is loaded, they are in the template. Apparently your ran your code at some time when the active document was the template.

You can use Chris Woodman's old shortcut organizer to find them and get rid of them. Open your Add-In template as an open file (not loaded, not the attached template, the active document). Load the Shortcut Organizer as an Add-In and use it.
keyboard shortcuts organizer
response there
Quote:

Hi Charles. This looked quite promising (had to edit the code to see .dotm's). It showed the shortcuts I'd assumed I'd removed as being present. But after resetting them with this tool, then saving, then reloading the add-in, they're back! Grrrr
With your Add-In not loaded are the keyboard shortuts active? You may have loaded them in other Add-Ins or even in your normal.dotm. The shortcut organizer should be able to ferret them out.

Otherwise, you must have an Auto-procedure that is running your installation code.

It has been a long time (i.e. years ago in menu versions) since I did anything with keybindings through vba. It is my recollection that the customization context did not work as I expected it to. I would recommend a google search for "vba keybinding customizationcontext." Here is one exchange that looks promising: http://www.experts-exchange.com/Soft..._27858835.html