View Single Post

Old 07-13-2014, 09:35 AM
keithn keithn is offline Windows Vista Office 2007
Novice

keithn is on a distinguished road

That file is awesome, but well above my knowledge level which is why i am coming back to you for some assistance. I may not have explained the dates correctly to you. The date listed under the "AA&E" is the date they completed their paperwork and it will need to be completed again in one year from that date. The way it is pulling the data now for example "Adickes" is listed as Being due within 1 month in the Word Doc, but he just completed his paperwork 16Jun2014 so he is not due again till next year, and its that way for all of them. Does this make sense?

The only other thing is it possible to list the three sections as "Expired" meaning they are over the one year limit, "Due Within 1 Month" for those that will reach the one year in one month, and then "Due within Two months" for those that will reach the one year expiration in two months? Oh and the formatting is great, but can you add the actual expiration date to the list after the "Dept"

Again the file is great and I hate for you to have done all that for nothing but If this is too much to change dont worry about it, I dont want to have you doing to much, I just wish I knew more about this. If you have any questions please let me know or if its too much just let me know also. Thanks again.