View Single Post

Old 06-24-2014, 03:53 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Your header looks fine to me - the PDF version seems to be the same as in the main document. As for the footer, you could fix that by cutting the content out of the textbox there, deleting the textbox and pasting the content directly into the footer. All you'll need to do then is delete the final paragraph break and change the footer distance from edge page layout settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgranzow View Post
I know the problem is not in the macro I'm using to complete the merge because it occurs when I use the built in word mail merge function as well
I can't comment on your macro because I haven't seen it
Quote:
Also, I have "discovered" that it is only the drawing tool objects that are disappearing. Pictures and text are fine but all shapes are disappearing. Does anyone know a solution to that problem?
Have you checked Word's 'Print drawings created in Word' option?