View Single Post

Old 06-23-2014, 03:00 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughiv View Post
I tested the macro enabled mail merge today.

I only get one email sent?

I did it to a test account. All of the email receipients have the same email.
Have you checked the contents of the 'EmailDataSource.doc' file to see what your directory merge generated? If you set up the Key field in your Catalog/Directory mailmerge main document to use the email addresses as the key, that would result in only one email being sent.
Quote:
1) Do I have to input {MERGEFIELD Data} multiple times into my email merge main document? ... in order to get multiple entries?

2) Do i have to have the email merge main document connected to the same data source as the macro enabled directory?

3) The directory isnt set up to have multiple fields for each row...i.e. i havent transposed the rows...that's what im trying to get around.
You only need to follow the instructions. There is nothing extra (or less) that you need to do.