View Single Post

Old 06-06-2014, 03:53 PM
julia99r julia99r is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2003
Novice

julia99r is on a distinguished road

I have my paper setting on A4. I don't change any other setting to do with margins page breaks or printer. I move the columns & row widths according to my data input requirement, I don't manually set pagebreaks or margin positions. I have tried doing so but when viewed using another DPI setting a blank page will appear between where I set the pagebreak and where excel has it by default.
I tried your suggestion several times of setting the page area (your corrected one) but received a formula error.
I can select a print area which will take care of the width, but as the sheet is multi-paged the pages will still overflow in depth onto the next rather than the way I created them.
I tried opening your attachment but it says its a .php file and to select which program I want to open it with. I selected Excel but it won't open. ( I did try to open the first file I sent you on here but got the same message come up).
I have not used macros before.
I have attached an Excel spreadsheet which I created with a DPI setting of 100%. Its 5 pages long with margins and pagebreaks displaying & printing correctly on my computer. Would you mind taking a look at it and letting me know if it displays as it should (margins & pagebreaks). If so, i'll just continue with 100% dpi and presume its correct for my other files. I will need to adjust all my other files to suit the new dpi setting but I guess most people have their setting on 100% rather than 125% so will just go with that.
Attached Files
File Type: xls XX sending attachment to check.xls (16.0 KB, 15 views)