View Single Post

Old 05-02-2014, 11:15 AM
weavie27 weavie27 is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Novice

weavie27 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
What kind of "form controls" are you using (formfields, content controls)? If content controls, what kind of editing restrictions are you using.

Note: There have been numerous other threads on this board discussing the automatic addition of table rows. Did you look at them?

PS: Please don't post the same question in multiple forums. I've deleted your other thread.
I'm using content controls (mostly rich text fields and combo boxes). I've applied read-only editing restrictions and selected the content controls and given everyone exceptions to allow them to freely edit the form.

I played with formatting restrictions to try to find a way to ease up add/delete table rows (no successes). Also tried Filling in Forms editing restriction but had the same problem but I liked the "highlights" that the read-only with exceptions gave the users.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the flubs. First time poster and beginner/intermediate level Word User; I wasn't sure which category the post fit. Though I did multiple searches on related topics to no avail at my original post, with your wording/suggestion I found another of your posts with a link to some VBA language from Graham Mayor http://www.gmayor.com/word_vba_examples_2.htm. I will try VBA (first time) and see how it goes though our two scenarios are different. If you or anyone else has further tips, please let me know. Thanks!