View Single Post

Old 01-28-2010, 01:58 PM
mross127 mross127 is offline Mac OS X Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac
Novice

mross127 is on a distinguished road
Angry Update again

Quote:
Originally Posted by datuk.ahmad View Post
well you can try use a menu Insert | Object, choose Ms excel Worksheet,and then you copy your excel data into that sheet, it's more easy like that

ahmad
Tried that. The spreadsheet created in Word is a funky size, and when you try to make it the correct size, it stretches the words.

Like I said, I can do it six different ways in regular MS Word for Windows, but when I do it on Word 2004 for Mac, everything gets messed up. There are three different spreadsheets that need to be copied onto three separate pages within a Word doc. I made them all the same number of rows and columns, same size of rows and columns, font, etc. Nothing is different about the three documents. I have gotten to the point where I can copy them as pictures and they work wonderfully, except for one of them. It views in Word with black "censor" bars through the title of the spreadsheet, and prints from Word looking fuzzy. When I print the same thing straight from Excel, it looks fine. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS STUPID DOCUMENT??!????!!!!!?????? I'm losing my mind.