View Single Post

Old 04-10-2014, 11:57 PM
daisy daisy is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2013
Novice

daisy is on a distinguished road

hi LRAT and macropod,
i got the same problems with LRAT, i hv 7 licenses and 35 active user and almost 20 user of my office365 error with the message "There was a problem sending the command to the program"

im using small business premium retail 32bit

i've tried using Microsoft Fix it 50392 but it's not working and still can't open the office at all

i'v tried to remove the office365 using O15CTRRemove.diagcab and reinstal the office365 online but the problems still exist in a few days

other people advice to change the options and the registry
but still not working at all
1. Click the File tab, and then click Options.
2. Click Advanced, scroll down to the General section and clear the Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) check box in the General area.
3. Click OK.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel.Sheet.8\shell\Open\command]
@="\"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office 15\\Root\\Office15\\EXCEL.EXE /e \"%1\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel.Sheet.12\shell\Open\comman d]
@="\"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office 15\\Root\\Office15\\EXCEL.EXE /e \"%1\""

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Word.Document.12\shell\Open\ddee xec] @="[REM _DDE_Direct][FileOpen(\"%1\")]" [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Word.Document.12\shell\Open\ddee xec\Application] @="WordView" [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Word.Document.12\shell\Open\ddee xec\Topic] @="System" [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Word.DocumentMacroEnabled.12\she ll\Open\ddeexec] @="[REM _DDE_Direct][FileOpen(\"%1\")]" [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Word.DocumentMacroEnabled.12\she ll\Open\ddeexec\Application] @="WordView" [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Word.DocumentMacroEnabled.12\she ll\Open\ddeexec\Topic] @="System"

and i've tried to setting the excel trust center options
trust center > trust center settings > external content> enable both
then enable the macro options and trust the VBA
then active X setting enable
and the privacy to untick the "check microsoft office documents that are from or link to suspicious website"

and the entire ways i have been tried still got the message "There was a problem sending the command to the program" and not working at all

and i hv tried make a service request to microsoft but the help was same like my step above and not very helpfull

do you have any suggestion or help PLEASE HELP ME to solve this problems... thanks in advance...