View Single Post

Old 04-09-2014, 03:33 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgaeta View Post
In the excel file do I have to put the email address for each department in every row for that particular department? Or do I only put it on the first record to that/each department and the system will pick only one email for the directory report to run?
You don't need to have the email addresses on every line, but it's safer to do so if the data aren't sorted and/or subsequent updates are liable to change that line's position in the sort order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgaeta View Post
ERROR Message "You cannot send a catalog created by merging documents directly to mail, fax, or a printer."

Is there a way around this after I merge the document? Should I merge the document and set up a new merge with the emails and send it that way?
You should merge to a new document, then print the output. You don't need to save the output document, though, if you don't want to.