View Single Post

Old 03-30-2014, 07:45 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRAT View Post
Macropod,If you got a contact email for Microsoft then I would be very happy to receive that from you!
You could start at: http://support.microsoft.com/contact...7032&TID=&STID=
Quote:
I followed the instructions as per your advice in your post #6 but as stated before it didn't work.
There is nothing in any of the prior discussion to indicate you'd tried that. Indeed, you haven't said anything specific about what you've done until after suggestions have been made (i.e. only after 'Repair' was suggested, only after 'System Restore' was suggested and now only after removal via 'Fixit' was suggested)! Plus, you've now gone about the software removal in what's probably the worst way possible and without seeking advice beforehand. And you still haven't said anything about what caused the issue in the first place. You are not making it easy for anyone to help you.

You're now at the point that the only sure way of recovering the situation is to wipe your system and reinstall everything from scratch. I trust you have comprehensive backups ...