View Single Post

Old 03-30-2014, 07:24 PM
LRAT LRAT is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2013
Novice

LRAT is on a distinguished road

Macropod,
I realized this forum is not affiliated with Microsoft, I knew that from the beginning.
If you got a contact email for Microsoft then I would be very happy to receive that from you! If it works even better!
I have been through the official website of Microsoft, gone through the whole questionaire, wrote a lengthy message, only to find out:"Your message could not be delivered". No explanation, no reason, nothing.
The reason why I didn't or couldn't download Office 2013 is because my account at Microsoft didn't work any longer (Still don't know why). I spent about 3 hours trying to re-activate it. Eventually it worked again but it was impossible to register my key into the system. The screen re-opens itself and shows blank fields. I have tried from three different computers: Same thing. I have tried it in Chrome, Firefox and IE: Same thing.
So, in other words, I have my account active again but can't register any software I got.
You would expect for a software company they could make their registration process a bit more user friendly.
I went through all the emails I received to download Office 2013, however, none of these links work anymore.
Why is it so hard to retrieve or re-download purchased software?
I followed the instructions as per your advice in your post #6 but as stated before it didn't work. I tried multiple times but to no avail.
Yes, you are right, I still might have a lurking problem and the thought scares me but after four days of frustration there is nothing more I can do.
Thanks for all your advice and care.
Luc