View Single Post

Old 02-17-2014, 04:48 AM
SmedArthur SmedArthur is offline Windows Vista Office 2010 64bit
Novice

SmedArthur is on a distinguished road

My problem is not the content of headers and footers. It is that when I start a new section in landscape mode I want the top of the text to read from the spine side of the document. In other words I would like to replicate the function Rotate in Acrobat, where I can select the complete set of pages in the landscape section – and choose Direction: Counterclockwise 90 degrees. This does the trick, but of course it only works once I have generated a pdf version of my document. The portrait sections remain unaffected

What I have been looking for is a function in Word which will do this – but I fear that it is not available. I notice that swifty2010 posted the same problem on 5-13-2010 and got no proposed solution. So I guess that for me, I’ll have to live with the Acrobat solution. But at least it is a solution.

Actually I could live with the current Word set-up, but I get complaints from people receiving my documents. These days it’s hard enough to get anyone to read anything so I try and put as few obstacles as possible in their way.

However – if you do think of something, I’m eager to hear it.

Thanks