View Single Post

Old 02-16-2014, 11:07 AM
SmedArthur SmedArthur is offline Windows Vista Office 2010 64bit
Novice

SmedArthur is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your response.
My document consists of a first section in portrait mode, followed by a section in landscape. The landscape section consists of a mixture of text and tables. When printed and bound into a document I want the reader to be able to flip the pages and read the pages with the footer towards him/her – that is with the footer on the right side of the page. Of course when binding a document I can manually rotate the landscape pages – but that seems to be rather primitive.
I gather from your response that I need to use some sort of framing technique and that there is no simple word command “Move landscape heading to the left/right” available.
Let’s see what I can do, and thanks again.

Later:
My fall-back solution is to convert to PDF and rotate the landscape pages. This is a bit of a nuisance since when editing I have to go back to the Word version and then repeat the PDF step before printing. However, when distributing by e-mail I know that I don’t irritate people by forcing them to read a document upside down.
I would still like to have an elegant Word solution - “Move landscape heading to the left/right”.
Thanks again