View Single Post

Old 02-06-2014, 01:35 PM
marksm33 marksm33 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2013
Novice

marksm33 is on a distinguished road
Cool Getting mult resps. selected in listbox to concatenate & paste at a bookmark in Word

Hey, Everyone,

I'm a bit stuck and I'm hoping someone can get me to my next step.

I have a MS Word template that uses a Userform with a Listbox on it.

I have the code down to get the userform and listbox to appear with the possible selections. Where I'm falling down is how to use a command button (Select) so the user may select his/her responses and have them concatenate and paste into the Word document at a prescribed bookmark.

Here is the code that I am currently using. I've highlighted in red the part where I am stuck. I do not know what code to put where I've left a question mark:

Private Sub CmdSelect1_Click()
Dim BM1a1 As Range
Set BM1a1 = ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("BM1a1").Range
BM1a1.Text = ?WhatCodeDoIPutHere?
Me.Repaint
UF1a.Hide

End Sub

Private Sub LB1a_Click()

End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
With LB1a
.AddItem "Teacher’s plans and practice indicate some awareness of prerequisite relationships, although such knowledge may be inaccurate or incomplete."
.AddItem "Teacher’s plans and practice reflect a limited range of pedagogical approaches to the discipline or to the students."
.AddItem "Teacher displays solid knowledge of the important concepts in the discipline and how these relate to one another."
.AddItem "Teacher’s plans and practice reflect accurate understanding of prerequisite relationships among topics and concepts."
.AddItem "Teacher’s plans and practice reflect familiarity with a wide range of effective pedagogical approaches in the discipline."
.AddItem "Teacher displays extensive knowledge of the important concepts in the discipline and how these relate both to one another and to other disciplines….."
.AddItem "Teacher’s plans and practice reflect understanding of prerequisite relationships among topics and concepts and a link to necessary cognitive structures by students to ensure understanding….."
.AddItem "Teacher’s plans and practice reflect familiarity with a wide range of effective pedagogical approaches in the discipline, anticipating student misconceptions….."
.AddItem ""
End With
lbl_Exit:
Exit Sub
End Sub

I've attached the MS Word form, as well. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited by marksm33; 02-07-2014 at 06:37 PM.