View Single Post

Old 02-06-2014, 06:49 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I can't find a way to get my insertion point outside of the last frame on the last page.

If I insert the additional 50 pages inside of the last frame on the last page, it skews the text and makes a mess.
Addressing this only, if it is a frame and you put your insertion point inside that last frame and apply a Style like Body Text, the frame should disappear.

It is also possible that you have Tables rather than frames. If it is Tables, when your insertion point is inside a Table, the Tables tabs should appear on your Ribbon. They will not be visible outside a Table. Even if the Ribbon itself is not showing, the Yellow Table Tools tab would display.