Thread: PDF to Excel
View Single Post

Old 01-22-2014, 04:38 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemarkley View Post
I am currently researching how to automate the conversion to a text file process, but I have not had any luck just yet. I will let you know if I come up with anything, but I could def use some help putting everything together regardless.

One of the follow up items I have been thinking about is the requirement for having to have the full version of Adobe Professional in order for this script to work. Its around $140 for that piece of software right now so I am just wondering if there is another way to convert the file without it.
As I said in post #19 (https://www.msofficeforums.com/excel...html#post56910), you can download Adobe Acrobat Pro 8 for free - and that can be automated. Just click on the link in that post.