View Single Post

Old 01-21-2014, 12:09 AM
Sisse.hee Sisse.hee is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Novice

Sisse.hee is on a distinguished road
Exclamation MS Project Master Plan remebers old version of subproject

Hi All.

I hope you can help me with this.
I have a Master plan A and 8 subproject 1,2...8 which are put into the Master Plan.
All the files are saved on the same folder on a internal network in the company I work.
One of the subproject, say project 3, has been changed in another folder and was send to me by e-mail. I have saved this new version of subproject 3 in the same folder as all the others Project plans simply by overwriting the previous old version of subproject 3. Then I have gone into the Master Plan and deleted subproject 3, only to add this subproject 3 again hoping the new version of subproject 3 would be inserted. Somehow MS Project opens the old subproject 3 in the Master Plan even though the old version of subproject 3 is deleted from the network!?!?? If I only open subproject 3 (not through the master plan), I can open the new version of subproject 3. It is only when I link this new subproejct 3 into another project (Master plan or new MS Project file) and open it through this, that I every time open the old version of subproject 3.

Can someone help me??
Thank you.